How to treat mole, lentigine, acrochordon, seborrheic keratose and sweat glands under the eyes safely without pits and scars?
Which laser treatment should be used to get the best effect?
The principle is to choose laser that can destroy the desired point. The most appropriate and effective laser is CO2 Laser.
Then why not using electrocautery?
Electrocautery can be done but since… and cannot control the precision. Thus, there is high possibility to cause the scars.
There are different kinds, models, versions, brands and quality of CO2 Laser machine. Are the treatment results varied?
Doctor can tell that there is a large difference. Although principle is the same, using 10600 nm wavelength and carbon dioxide laser, but differ in the development and resolution.
· Co2 laser from China is the least accurate.
· Better machines come from Korea and Thailand. The disadvantage is that it cannot narrow electrocautery point and the energy cannot go deep.
· The best CO2 laser machine comes from America (Sharplan CO2 laser) because the power range can be adjusted diversely and has high power accuracy. The machine is expensive. The spare parts of Sharplan CO2 laser from USA are very expensive. You can buy a new machine from China, Korea and Thailand with such amount of money. But with standards and medical ethics that want patients to receive the best treatment, Sharplan CO2 laser is simply the best answer.
The most important thing is that treatment with this type of machine requires expertise and experience in treatment because we need to know the appropriate depth to make a hole and wound dressing. Thus, it requires good resolution laser in order to provide the best treatment.
Commentaries: the treatment of mole, lentigine, acrochordon, seborrheic keratose and sweat glands under the eyes seems simple, but let's say that you should be careful to avoid future regrets.
We, BSL clinic have provided carbon dioxide laser therapy since over 20 years ago, the industry's first to use laser with moles. Therefore, we understand and want patients to get great care, beautiful skin and safety.
Treatment outcome at BSL clinic
The wound after CO2 laser is smooth and very small. There are few flakes after treatment. Flakes will fall off naturally within 5-7 days. After those flakes exfoliate, pink skin will be revealed without scarring. If processed by a doctor who has experience and expertise, most patients are often cured in the first treatment. Unless the deep mole, you may need to be repeated to remove the roots out again to avoid scarring.
Wutinan Sithipolvanichgul, MD
Specialized in Dermatologic Surgery and Laser
- Dermatologist, MSc UK
- Specialized in Dermatologic Surgery and Laser
- Member of American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Master class: Surgical Laser Procedures and Pigmented Laser in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Education in laser from such medical professional as Richard Rox Anderson M.D., who has been praised for his expertise in the global skin laser.